For MotionWerk we are looking for a highly motivated intern/working student for Project Management/Business Development for our rapidly growing team.
Want to experience global start-up flavor in the heart of the Ruhrgebiet? MotionWerk is a young company with people from all over the world focused on software solutions for the future of mobility. We offer the most exciting internship with a high level of responsibility and where you have the opportunity to shape the future.
With Share&Charge (http://shareandcharge.com) we have developed one of the globally first products based on blockchain technology enabling people to share their electric charging poles and therewith boost e-mobility. We want to encourage and help e-mobilists to connect regionally and support each other. Share&Charge is the first product of the decentralised mobility transaction platform with various further use cases around decentralised IT solutions and mobility.
We are a young team passionate about new mobility concepts and software solutions. MotionWerk is a spin-off from the Innogy innovation hub and therewith combines the agility of a start-up with the power of a large corporate. Join the team as an entrepreneurial pioneer and take the chance to change the mobility world. We are offering a 6 months internship in our office in Essen.
What you have to deal with:
- You will take on project management tasks such as project planning, status reporting, milestone/activity reporting or quality assurance.
- Participate in an international project with one of the globally leading Blockchain-based mobility infrastructure builder
- You support us in the organization, preparation and execution of management presentations, workshops and meetings.
- In addition, you will also help with budget control, reporting and coordination with the relevant process partners.
- As a member of the business team, you learn about innovative project management methods and tools.
- Exciting test drives with the latest electric cars
- Bachelor successfully done in business administration or any other course which you think helps to make your work a success
- Hands-on mentality and interested in working in a company from its early days
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- Distinct interpersonal skills
- Affinity to disruptive technologies
- Highly motivated to work in a young & dynamic Team, hands-on and result-oriented.
- Time for a duration of at least 6 months
To apply for the role or to learn more information, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Internship Project Management/Business Development | Essen”.
Share&Charge is a network for all types of charging stations. On the one hand, we want to encourage and help emobilists to connect regionally and support each other and on the other hand we want to bring relevant companies and organizations to the same table in order to speed up the expansion of the charging infrastructure in Germany quickly and reliably. For this purpose we are developing the Share&Charge App, which makes the sharing of the charging stations as well as billing for the energy transaction possible. Within the charging station network the charging tariffs will be determined by the charging station owners themselves. Therefore Share&Charge is a tool for either owners of charging stations or drivers of electric vehicles to have an active share in the creation of the future of emobility.
Our Vision: Together with our partners we are developing a blockchain platform to support an open and secure infrastructure for mobility business. Our goal is to build a strong B2B-network based on green and shared electricity and digital technology. We are exited about sustainable mobility and strongly believe in its future.